Deploy an on-demand hybrid cloud environment by expanding your existing VMware footprint to Amazon Web Services (AWS). VMware Cloud on AWS enables your organization to leverage its existing VMware investments in the cloud and allows you to continue using familiar skills, tools, and processes.
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear from our experts who have implemented a hybrid cloud for organizations like yours.
- Overview of VMware Cloud on AWS
- Overview of hybrid connectivity options and the pros & cons of each
- Using Hybrid Linked Mode to bring you closer to a single pane of glass
- Considerations for using Live vMotion
- Hybrid Cloud Extension (HCX)
This on-demand webinar is packed with valuable information to help you evaluate and plan for successful data center extensions and cloud migrations.
Audience: IT Architects, VMware Admins, and organizations considering VMware Cloud on AWS